- Flare - Clint Bellanger's Flare is a fantastic free-software action RPG, similar to the Diablo series. I've been helping with development since March of 2012. Most of my programming time is now spent on Flare, be it small bugfixes or brand new features. It's nice to be able to work on an ambitious project that still has a relatively simplistic codebase. I also maintain the flare-engine-next fork, which will be where new feature development will happen after the main repository goes stable.
- Feedreader - This is a really simple RSS reader made with GTK2 that sits in the system tray. Most of the RSS readers I used before were either bloated GUIs or CLI only. I wanted to make a lightweight GUI program to fit in between those two extremes.
- Flare Tileset Definition Generator - A simple Python script that can take a Tiled *.tmx file and create a tileset definition file for Flare. In addition, it uses ImageMagick to combine all of the tileset images into a single image file.
- FreeBlocks - My January 2013 OneGameAMonth project. I had always wanted to make a puzzle game like Tetris Attack. I'm pleased with how this one turned out. It's not as complete as Tetris Attack, but it's still a lot of fun to play.
- Abandoned Projects - These programs are old, so bugs and memory leaks from my own inexperience are likely.
- Shell Scripts - Some small utilities that make my computing easier.
©2013-2014 Justin Jacobs.
This page uses valid CSS 2.1 and XHTML 1.0 Strict.